A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Horn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Horn, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Horn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Horn MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Horn practice?
- Dr. Steven Horn has 7 office locations.
Dr. Steven Horn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Seneca, NY and Batavia, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.