A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Horowitz, Family Practitioner, Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Horowitz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Steven Horowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Horowitz practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pain Medicine near El Cajon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santee, CA.
See El Cajon Primary Care Doctors and El Cajon Pain Management Doctors.