A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Horowitz, Family Practitioner, Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Family Medicine Pain Management
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Horowitz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Steven Horowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Horowitz practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pain Medicine near El Cajon, CA.
See El Cajon Family Physicians, El Cajon General Practitioners, and El Cajon Pain Management Doctors.