Learn more about Dr. Steven Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Horowitz, Family Practitioner, Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horowitz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Horowitz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Steven Horowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Horowitz practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pain Medicine near El Cajon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santee, CA.
See El Cajon Primary Care Doctors and El Cajon Pain Management Doctors.