A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Horrocks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Horrocks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horrocks
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Horrocks, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horrocks graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Horrocks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Charles Horrocks DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Horrocks practice?
- Dr. Steven Horrocks has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Horrocks practices Family Medicine near Surprise, AZ.
See Surprise Family Physicians.