inactive

Steven C Horwitz MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Pasadena, CA

April 6th, 2016
Best I've ever worked with. A true professional and a caring man.

January 22nd, 2016
Careful, attentive, and professional doctor --- I recommend this doctor
He pays total attention on you, when you talk. I found out by asking him that he writes notes after you leave, and read them before you come into the office, since he does not take any notes. He is very thorough. He spends time and in making decisions and changes. Recommended by another doctor in the field. I started with him because a patient referred me to him. His office staff is very professional and coureous as well --- responds fast for refill problems and so on, quite reliable and in good time. I recommended him to another patient and the person like him as well.

April 19th, 2011
I've never waited morthan five minutes for Dr. Horwitz
Dr. Horwitz was recommended to me by another doctor. He is prompt and professional, and he has helped me taper off a few meds.

December 27th, 2010
Awful experience
I saw him once and would never go back. I waited in the waiting room before I was taken in to his office. He excused himself outside after three minutes of talking to me. After he came back, I started telling him what has been going on in my life. He told me to e-mail him my story. I left the office at the second and would not go back.