Allergy & Immunology Specialist, General Practitioner, Preventive Medicine / Wellness

20214 Braidwood Dr
Ste 215
Nottingham Country, Katy, TX 77450
281-579-3600
Locations and availability (1)

|  Hoaxe Center....Such a Hoax  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2014

The Hotze Wellness Center or as I prefer to call it the HOAXE Wellness Ctr, is a money making scam from start to finish! I arrived at their center in Nov 2013 & was given a battery of test and blood draws. Spoke to the Doctor about how my concerns, issues and how I was feeling. He gave me a very quick exam, prescribed me thyroid medication without reviewing blood tests. Prescribed their bio identical hormones (steroids). Hormone is a hormone! And I proceed to purchase all their vitamins etc. I was very rigid with the program. Within a 2 1/2 month period I was feeling worse. I then went to the world renowned Mayo Clinic and they were appalled at the program. They took me off all the Meds immediately!! They were shocked that I was on thyroid medication as my thyroid was fine. All the medicines and vitamins are very costly. However, when you are not feeling well, you become desperate! But, that is what they prey on. This Center is a Hoax!

|  special doctor who shows his concern by what he does  |  show details
by Frannie on May 23rd, 2013

I am delighted that finally there are medical doctors that see the benefits of natural health, and bio-identical treatments. These Doctors are wonderful as they really attempt to heal your health, not just prescribe drugs for your symptoms. I could not me more proud of Dr. Hotze and for taking this approach. I have heard that he is willing to take the current health care issues before the supreme court, on his dime! I could not be more great full.

|  show details
Jul 29th, 2012

If you have a thyroid spike ,you are on your own... no emergency services!

|  show details
May 18th, 2011

THEY HAVE THE MOST PROFESSIONAL STAFF, I HAVE NEVER HAD AS MUCH FACE TIME WITH ANY PRACTITIONER AND THEY LISTENED. i WAS AT THE END OF MY ROPE AND DIDN'T CARE IF I LIVED OR DIED. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND MOST OF ALL I FEEL GREAT! THANK YOU HOTZE CLINIC FOR GIVING ME MY LIFE BACK!

|  I feel like I did before menopase  |  show details
by J.K. Kerschner on Apr 20th, 2011

I have been on the Hotze health & wellness program for 7 months. I feel great. I have more energy. I now exercise 3 times a week. I have lost 30 lbs and 2 clothes sizes. I take 1/2 the amount of BP meds.

|  Hotze undeserving of the title Doctor  |  show details
by jen on Dec 16th, 2010

He had come recommended by a friend of mine; however, by body did not fit his protocol, and he was lost on how to help my disorder. In fact, he made my condition so much worse, that I began having terrible panic attacks on his regimen- from my hormones being so out-of-whack. It took me several years to get back to healthy. I should have run out of his office the first day I saw him when he prescribed three different hormones to me before ever receiving bloodwork back. The nurses (at the doctor's office I saw after seeing Hotze) said that I was their 5th patient that year to come from Hotze's office. All of them had terrible reactions, as well. One of the nurses told me of a close friend of hers (a nurse, too) that had committed suicide after being on his regimen. Only after being through his treatment, could I ever see how someone could do that. Additionally, I considered filling charges against him, but lacked the mental faculty/strength for several years after seeing him. In my eyes, I can have no greater disdain for him and his practice.

Mark as Helpful  | 18 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  Hotze Wellness Center is the BEST !!!  |  show details
by Rhonda from Rhode Island on Jun 9th, 2010

The Hotze Wellness Center has been the ONLY support and REAL help I've been able to find, and for that, I'm truly blessed.