A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Houser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Houser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Houser
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Houser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Houser, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Houser graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Houser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marymount Hospital
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- University of Chicago HospitalsCln
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Houser MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Houser practice?
- Dr. Steven Houser has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Houser practices Otolaryngology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Otolaryngologists.