A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Howe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Howe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Howe graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Howe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Selby General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Howe DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Howe practice?
- Dr. Steven Howe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Howe practices Family Medicine near Marietta, OH.
See Marietta Primary Care Doctors.