Ophthalmologists, Pediatric Specialist
1102 Lyndon Ln
Ste A
Louisville, KY 40222
502-426-0307
Locations and availability (8)

|  show details
by Barbara on Jan 3rd, 2014

Dr. Howell is great - we have 3 kids (2 have lazy eye) and we would only go to Dr. Howell. They are doing a whole lot better. We. Love. Him.

|  Kind, gentle, amazing with my son.  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2011

Recently we visited this doctor for an unknown condition in my 5YO's eyes. He was so calm, so gentle, so amazingly patient. He diagnosed him quickly, treated him, and sent us on our way. Doctors are amazing people, you know? They spend 12 years or so getting educated so that they can sit in an office and help people feel better. They don't always have the answer, and sometimes they have a bad day, just like the rest of us. Dr. Howell is a kind human being who is highly specialized and takes great care in what he does. I feel lucky to have a specialist like him in our community.

|  BAD with kids!  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2011

I can't believe he works with kids. No patience. He has the bedside manner of a wet rag. My 5 year-old was concerned about getting drops in his eyes and he said if you don't make him do this, we'll be here all day! Never go back.

|  wish i could clone him  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

he really took the time to make me feel comfortable with my baby's vision. he is great and really good with kids! I wish he did vaccinations!!

|  GREAT, CARING DOCTOR  |  show details