A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hubert, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hubert, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubert graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hubert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven L Hubert MD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Hubert practice?
- Dr. Steven Hubert has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Hubert practices Dermatology near Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Dermatologists.