A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. STEVEN HUBERT:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. STEVEN HUBERT, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. STEVEN HUBERT, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. HUBERT graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. HUBERT has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. HUBERT accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. STEVEN L. HUBERT practice?
Dr. STEVEN HUBERT practices Dermatology near Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Dermatologists.