A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hudak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hudak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudak graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hudak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jeffrey Hudak MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Hudak practice?
- Dr. Steven Hudak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Hudak practices Surgery and Urology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons and San Antonio Urologists.