Dr. Steven Huder MD Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

June 28th, 2017
Not a good or useful experience
He has the personality of a toad, made no eye contact and barely said 5 words. He did an emg and I had to ask him for a copy of the results. The report was useless. I wouldn't go back to him if he were the only neurologist on the planet. Told the referring doctor about my experience, hoping to help other people avoid being referred to Dr. Huder. My doctor seemed to be aware. Wondering why he didn't find someone else to refer to. Not seeing him, anymore, either.

April 30th, 2016
It's interesting that the positive reviews of this doctor were all written right around the same time frame only separated by a few weeks. Most likely he did them himself, had his spouse do them or his staff do them. I highly doubt that they were written by actual patients. "Changed my life". I HIGHLY doubt that if you know this individual.

May 10th, 2014
keri
He was very cold and not at all like some of the comments below. Never really made eye contact. Treats you like you are a number in a revolving door. I told him some of the meds I tried for my Neuro pain due to a mass and he was putting down the physicians who tried me on those meds. All he did was put me on stronger meds that nearly knocked me out. He was rude during the exam and I was actually traumatized by the experience. Never again.

July 2nd, 2012
As a new patient, I thought I would get a little "Hi, how are you". Didn't happen. He was cold, rude, short with answers and didn't make me feel comfortable at all. He never let me know what was going to happen next. No warnings, no "prep" talk, just started zapping away and all of a sudden I'm getting stuck with a needle...not just once...at least 10x. Seriously? I am a practitioner as well and I have NEVER treated my patients like he treated me.

November 11th, 2010
I highly recommend Dr Huder. My experience as a whole at his office was excellent! He was very attentive to my issues and listened to what I had to say. He explained what he thought was going on, and also explained what tests needed to be done to get to the bottom of my problem. After the test I had done he followed up with me to get me my results so we could get the problem treated. Thank You Dr Huder!!

November 9th, 2010
I would definitely recommend Dr. Huder. He diagnosed my problem quickly and started me on the correct medicines and then followed up with information and treatment!

October 21st, 2010
Changed my life
After seeing several other physicians he actually took the time to listen. He clearly stated a step by step treatment plan. He answered all my questions and explained my treatment options. His staff was friendly and efficient. I was treated with care and consideration by everyone at the office.

October 15th, 2010
Rate Dr Steven Huder
After suffering with migraines for many years, I was referred to Dr Huder. Over a period of a couple years, trying several medications , Dr Huder came up with a combination of medications to relieve my migraines. He increased the medication to the point where I wasn't having any migraines, then tapered the medications off. Today, I am migraine free, thanks to the expertice of Dr Huder. Needless to say, I am most grateful!

June 28th, 2017