Dr. Steven Hudock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Hudock?

April 13th, 2017

Dr. Hudock, awesome Doctor!

Dr. Steven Hudock has been my Doctor for twenty years and I just love him. He is very professional, but has a friendly bed-side manner. We can talk about anything that bothers me. He always listens and has sound advice.

October 12th, 2016

Wonderful and professional doctor!

I, along with a few of my family members, have been going to Dr. Hudock for a couple of decades now and don't have one negative thing to say about him. He is very, very good at listening to me, analyzing any issue I may have and coming up with really good, easy-to-understand explanations to any of my questions. He has always been professional and is a very intelligent doctor. I've always left his office feeling that he gave me the fair amount of time I required and all of my issues handled. I hope I continue to have this wonderful relationship with him as my PCP for decades to come!

August 3rd, 2016

A Great Family Doctor...

He has been my primary care physician for over 25 years. He spends the time to understand your symptoms, takes the time to diagnose and listen to what you are saying. He has helped other family members as well. I am not forward to the day he retires. He will be hard to replace.

February 5th, 2014

Great Family Doctor.

Dr. Hudock explains everything and suggest good options. He makes it easy to discuss problems.

April 24th, 2013

Great doctor, very helpful and caring. With him your opinion and time matters too.

October 7th, 2012

Awesome!

I have been patient since 2001 and I wouldn't dare go anywhere else!

March 10th, 2011

My DAD is alive!!!!

Yes the time a can b a little long but he is a great Dr. My father was complaining of some shoulder pains for 2 years. First year we did PT for his shoulder and after 4wks of it he was doing better. The next year came around and the same problem came up so we did blood work. Turns out that they called Dr. Hudock @ 4am to inform his that the blood work was showing signs of cancer. Early in the morning @ 8am we got my father right in to do further testing. Within hours my father was @ the oncologist getting medication by IV because of what the test had shown. Weeks later he was having test that confirmed he had multiple myeloma. My father is doing great his cancer is in remission and thanks to God first the TOP physician but also the wonderful Dr. Steven Hudock we found out before it was too late. He knows what he is talking about! Dry humor but funny guy lol

October 29th, 2010

horrible wait

I waited for over an hour for a doctor to see me for 5 minutes! Waste of time! Horrible staff!

June 27th, 2017