Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Hugenberg
Dr. Steven Hugenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hugenberg is affiliated with IU Health Methodist Hospital, Indiana University Hospital & Outpatient Center and Wishard Health Services. Dr. Hugenberg has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Hugenberg has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Hugenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Hala Fatima
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi19
Dr. Jennifer Hur
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi18
Dr. Tarek Ashkar
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi14