Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Hughes
Dr. Steven Hughes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Hughes is affiliated with UF Health Shands Childrens Hospital, Shands at Starke and UPMC Shadyside. Dr. Hughes has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Hughes has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Steven Hughes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.