A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hulsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hulsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hulsey, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulsey graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Hulsey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Hulsey MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Hulsey practice?
- Dr. Steven Hulsey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Hulsey practices Anesthesiology near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Anesthesiologists.