Dr. Steven Husen MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Grand Island, NE

February 23rd, 2012
BEST doctor in NE!!!
Dr. Husen has been my doctor for thirty years. He is VERY knowledgable about everything I have ever had to ask him. His bedside manner is excellent, and he is very sensible with all situations. I have a hard time believing the previous reviewer, saying he "left a loved one, and caused their death." That is just not true. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone. He is one of the genuine, kind, patient focused, "old school" doctors left out there.

February 4th, 2012
Don't use this dr. he does not know what he is doing, and left my loved one go untreated and caused her death.

April 9th, 2011
Dr. Husen has been my primary care Docter for over 25 years. I have never had a misdiagnosis nor have I been treated badly, ever, by his staff. My calls are returned promptly and an appointment is within a reasonable amount of time depending on the severeness of my ailment. He does not do excessive testing without reason. He is very thorough and had a lot of patience, listening closely to my complaints. He is excelent with elderly folks. Caring and compasionate. He also consults with other Doctors well when dealing with complicated situations. If he isn't sure or needs time to research something he will say so.