A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hwang, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Hwang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Kyong Won Hwang MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Hwang practice?
- Dr. Steven Hwang has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Hwang practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.