A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hybarger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hybarger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hybarger graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hybarger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven E Hybarger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Hybarger practice?
- Dr. Steven Hybarger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Hybarger practices Anesthesiology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists.