A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rapaport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rapaport is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rapaport, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapaport graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rapaport has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Isaiah Rapaport MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven I. Rapaport practice?
- Dr. Steven Rapaport has 7 office locations.
Dr. Steven Rapaport practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.