Learn more about Dr. Steven Rapaport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rapaport is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rapaport, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapaport graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rapaport has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rapaport accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven I. Rapaport practice?
Dr. Steven Rapaport practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.