A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ingalsbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ingalsbe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ingalsbe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ingalsbe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ingalsbe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingalsbe graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Ingalsbe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bromenn Healthcare
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Advocate Bromenn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Ingalsbe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Ingalsbe practice?
- Dr. Steven Ingalsbe has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Ingalsbe practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near El Paso, IL.
See El Paso Family Physicians and El Paso Geriatric Doctors.