A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ingalsbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ingalsbe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ingalsbe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingalsbe graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ingalsbe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bromenn Healthcare
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Advocate Bromenn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Craig Ingalsbe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Ingalsbe practice?
- Dr. Steven Ingalsbe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Ingalsbe practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near El Paso, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, IL.
See El Paso Primary Care Doctors and El Paso Geriatric Doctors.