Learn more about Dr. Steven Ingalsbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ingalsbe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ingalsbe
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ingalsbe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ingalsbe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingalsbe graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ingalsbe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bromenn Healthcare
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Advocate Bromenn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Ingalsbe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Ingalsbe practice?
- Dr. Steven Ingalsbe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Ingalsbe practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near El Paso, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL and Normal, IL.
See El Paso Primary Care Doctors and El Paso Geriatric Doctors.