A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ingle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ingle is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ingle
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ingle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ingle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingle graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ingle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Brian Ingle MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Ingle practice?
- Dr. Steven Ingle has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Ingle practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Gastroenterologists.