Dr. Steven Inman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Steven Inman?

Outstanding-25 years as our pediatrician

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

We have been seeing Dr. Inman since 1991-yikes! My older child is now an adult and long past the pediatrician stage, but I still have a teen who is a patient of Dr. Inman. In all that time, I have always found him to be: smart, kind, caring, innovative and informed. We have been through less than many and more than some on the health front. In all the trials and tribulations of health, Dr. Inman has always been consistently outstanding. You'd think he would have an off day every now and again. But I've never seen it. The nurses are also wonderful. The only negative thing I could say about the practice (not Inman) is that several of the Dr's are not at all kind or caring or excellent with interpersonal skills. We always request (and almost always have been able to see) Inman. Please Dr. Inman, don't retire until my final child is 21!

Top Notch

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Dr. Inman is exceptionally professional, caring, conscientious, and brilliant.

Posted on September 4th, 2017