A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Isaacson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Isaacson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Isaacson, FACS, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaacson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Isaacson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New Milford Hospital, New Milford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Robert Isaacson FACS and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Isaacson practice?
- Dr. Steven Isaacson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Isaacson practices Radiation Oncology near Nutley, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Nutley Oncologists.