A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Iskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Iskowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Iskowitz, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iskowitz graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Iskowitz has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iskowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Iskowitz practice?
Dr. Steven Iskowitz practices Pediatric Cardiology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Margate, FL and Pompano Beach, FL.
See Hollywood Cardiologists.