A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Itzkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Itzkowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Itzkowitz, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Itzkowitz graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Itzkowitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Howard Itzkowitz MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Itzkowitz practice?
- Dr. Steven Itzkowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Itzkowitz practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Gastroenterologists.