A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Allen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Allen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ray Allen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Allen practice?
- Dr. Steven Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Allen practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Anesthesiologists, and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.