A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Allen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Allen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Allen practice?
Dr. Steven Allen practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Phila, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bethlehem, PA.