A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Allen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Allen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ray Allen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Allen practice?
- Dr. Steven Allen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Allen practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Blandon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Blandon Surgeons, Blandon Anesthesiologists, and Blandon Critical Care Practitioners.