A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnold
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Regional Hospital
- Millinocket Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jay Arnold MD is a male General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Steven Arnold has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Arnold practices General Practice near Dover Foxcroft, ME.
See Dover Foxcroft General Practitioners.