inactive

• Emergency Medicine Ocala, FL

1.0

July 21st, 2012
Emergency Room doctor sleeping/unconscious @ work
I was taken to hospital by ambulance...Dr Bauer's behavior was not only rude and inappropriate he was asleep/unconscious with mouth open and head back while sitting in middle of ER.....picture posted on facebook ....this was taking place while patients were waiting for emergency room care.....when my father( a staff physician @ same hospital) called to inquire about my care he refused to give him information (he'd been given permission by me to do so) and in fact intentionally hung phone up on my father....guess he was interrupting his sleep

November 18th, 2011
I feel that the care I received was adequate, however the bedside manner of this doctor left ALOT to be desired. I feel that I was given the third degree for my heart condition while waiting for treatment for a laceration. The doctor called me weird!And assumed I was a woods person!I have never been treated so poorly by any person, let alone an emergency physician.