A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Becker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Becker has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Becker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Becker practice?
Dr. Steven Becker practices Orthopaedic Surgery, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Surgery near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Surgeons, Los Alamitos General Practitioners, and Los Alamitos Internists.