A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Becker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Becker has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Becker DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Becker practice?
- Dr. Steven Becker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Becker practices Internal Medicine near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Internists.