A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Brown, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brown has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Brown practice?
Dr. Steven Brown practices Pediatrics near Avon, CT.
See Avon Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Brown, Dr. Stephen Brown, Dr. Stefan Brown, Dr. Steve Brown