A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Collins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Collins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans