A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Daniels, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Daniels has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Daniels FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Daniels practice?
- Dr. Steven Daniels has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Daniels practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Long Branch, NJ and Ocean, NJ.
See Freehold Internists, Freehold Cardiologists, and Freehold Critical Care Practitioners.