A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Davis is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Davis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jay Davis MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Davis practice?
- Dr. Steven Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Davis practices Psychiatry near Glen Burnie, MD.
See Glen Burnie Psychiatrists.