A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dewey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dewey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dewey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewey graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dewey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Dewey MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Dewey practice?
- Dr. Steven Dewey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Dewey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Payson, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Provo, UT.
See Payson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.