A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Feinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Feinstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Feinstein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Feinstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jay Feinstein MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Feinstein practice?
- Dr. Steven Feinstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Feinstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.