Dr. Steven Jay Feinstein MD is male, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Feinstein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Fetal Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- Sacred Heart HospitalAllentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Feinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Feinstein practice?
Dr. Steven Feinstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wind Gap, PA and Easton, PA.
See Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Feinstein, Dr. Stephen Feinstein, Dr. Stefan Feinstein, Dr. Steve Feinstein