Dr. Steven Feldman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 22nd, 2016
very good doctor

July 14th, 2016
Dr. Feldman has always been thorough, caring and compassionate with excellent medical advice.

July 5th, 2016
I have been going to Dr. FELDMAN for about 30 years. He is a good all around doctor and has been cafeful to refer me to capable specialists when needed. He moves along during an exam but no short cuts and will stop and answer your questions. My daughter sees him and she is married to a doctor. He is a pretty good diagnostician.

March 27th, 2016
This Dr. returns phone calls personally and really takes his time with you. He is always there for you when you need him.

March 10th, 2016
He's a fantastic Doctor and he personally calls and gives you the results of your blood work and recommendations the next morning!

November 27th, 2015
Expert Periodontist and Staff!
I started periodontal treatment by Dr. Feldman over 15 years ago quite by accident. I was scheduled elsewhere for gum surgery the traditional way when I read about Dr. Feldman having helped develop the laser method, done without cutting or anesthetic. After a consultation, I decided on the treatment and had three quadrants of my mouth lasered in about half an hour with no anesthetic. That night I went out to dinner. My gums stayed healthy with my home treatments and when subsequent "touch ups" were needed they were done promptly and . without incident. I cannot recommend the office highly enough. It is clean, professional, non-clinical and attractive,and much of the same staff still practice there which is comforting. I am treated like and feel like family. Dr. Feldman's expertise is,I feel, second to none - and his kind, easy manner with a touch of humor is most reassuring. Gum disease can be insidious if not treated and for me this was a choice I'm glad I made. Dr. Feldman is also skilled at placing implants and I have two of them with best results too!

November 17th, 2015
Incompetent physician
The worst excuse for a physician I have ever dealt with. Pays no attention to symptomology, does not treat existing conditions, makes no effort to obtain a diagnosis, made no referrals for anything beyond his scope that would be pretty much everything and prescribes OTC and prescription medication I could never take given my drug allergies.

September 11th, 2015
Conscientious doctor, good manner
Dr. Feldman is a very conscientious doctor who seems to keep up on all the latest research. He is very focused on test results, but also really does listen to me.. I can usually get in to see him very promptly, and waiting time at the office is relatively low.

July 23rd, 2013
Doctor gives excellent care
I have been a patient of Dr. Feldman MD for over 7 years, He is very good with his patients, the wait is very short in the office, he stays updated in the medical field with new technology and medical diagnosis. He spends time with me during my appointments, I get to ask questions without feeling like a burden, He explains things to me I do not understand related to my medical diagnosis. His staff is very friendly towards me. I feel comfortable that he is my Primary care Doctor and if given an opportunity would recommend him to other patients looking for a good Doctor. Dr. Feldman MD really cares about his patients and I receive excellent care from him-- that is why I choose to stay with this physician.

July 16th, 2012
The Good Doctor
Dr. Feldman is one of the best internist I've had for a doctor. Although my health is good, this comparison is made with three previous doctors in my lifetime. He is thorough in his explanations about your health, what you need to do as a patient to improve and does not get offended if you want a 2nd opinion. In my opinion, he is not a "pill pusher" but if he recommends medication you're probably wise to follow his recommendation(s).