A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fisher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Fisher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Joel Fisher DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Steven Fisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Fisher practices Family Medicine near Chadds Ford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookhaven, PA.
See Chadds Ford Primary Care Doctors.