A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fisher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Fisher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Joel Fisher DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Steven Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Fisher practices Family Medicine near Brookhaven, PA.
See Brookhaven Primary Care Doctors.