A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fisher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Fisher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Joel Fisher DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Steven Fisher has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Fisher practices Family Medicine near Brookhaven, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chadds Ford, PA.
See Brookhaven Primary Care Doctors.