A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fishman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fishman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Fishman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fishman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Fishman practice?
Dr. Steven Fishman practices Dermatology near Monticello, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Southampton, NY.
See Monticello Dermatologists.