A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- House Calls
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Mood Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Friedman DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Friedman practice?
- Dr. Steven Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Friedman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Commerce Township, MI.
See Commerce Township Obstetricians & Gynecologists.