Dr. Steven Glasser Is this you?

12 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Steven Glasser?

Owen Twitchell

Posted on September 26th, 2012

Upon my arrival in Greenwich I began to experience accute throat pain. Was referred to Dr. Glasser. After a brief examination he gave me an expired sample of Claritan, an allergy medication. Not suprisingly the expired allergy medication had no effect on the brutally intense pain I was experiencing, so I went to an immediate care center to seek relief. The physician at the center examined my throat as Dr. Glasser had done and was astonished at the advanced state of my throat infection and the diagnosis I had been given. He described the condition of my throat as being accutely infected and perscribed anibiotics as well as pain killers. I would strongly recommend avoiding Dr.Glasser and if you must be attended to by him getting a second opinion from a younger, more profficient and compassionate physician. I beleive Dr.Glasser's ineptitude and negigence may stem from his advanced age and lack of knowledge of current treatments.

Posted on November 29th, 2016