Dr. Steven Goldstein Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 3rd, 2014

Since moving to Arizona 9 years ago, we have not ever found an endocrinologist even close to Dr. Goldstein. I miss him, my daughter misses him and now my son who became diabetic 7 years ago wishes he had him. He is the most compassionate, heartfelt, caring, knowledgeable doctor in his field. Miss you Dr. Goldstein.

October 28th, 2008

Amy Huhn- You will never find a more decicated Doctor

My son has been a patient for 14 years and I have never seen anyone so dedicated. He always put his patients first. I am sorry to see him retire.God Bless you all that you have done.

October 28th, 2008

THE BEST

Dr. Goldstein is the most friendliest, caring Dr.'s I have ever met. My daughter has been a patient of his for 17 years, and he's always made us feel as if she is his only patient. He's very personable and good with the kids.

December 20th, 2015