Dr. Steven Goldstein Is this you?

3.9

Posted on December 3rd, 2014

Since moving to Arizona 9 years ago, we have not ever found an endocrinologist even close to Dr. Goldstein. I miss him, my daughter misses him and now my son who became diabetic 7 years ago wishes he had him. He is the most compassionate, heartfelt, caring, knowledgeable doctor in his field. Miss you Dr. Goldstein.

Amy Huhn- You will never find a more decicated Doctor

Posted on October 28th, 2008

My son has been a patient for 14 years and I have never seen anyone so dedicated. He always put his patients first. I am sorry to see him retire.God Bless you all that you have done.

THE BEST

Posted on October 28th, 2008

Dr. Goldstein is the most friendliest, caring Dr.'s I have ever met. My daughter has been a patient of his for 17 years, and he's always made us feel as if she is his only patient. He's very personable and good with the kids.

Posted on December 20th, 2015