A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Goldstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Memorial Hospital
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Goldstein MD is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Steven Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Goldstein practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Clarksville, IN.
See Clarksville General Practitioners, Clarksville Internists, and Clarksville Radiologists.