A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Goldstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Memorial Hospital
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Goldstein MD is a male General Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Steven Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Goldstein practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Clarksville, IN.
See Clarksville General Practitioners, Clarksville Internists, and Clarksville Radiologists.