A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Harris, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Harris, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Lawrence General Hospital
- Steward Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Harris MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Harris practice?
- Dr. Steven Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Harris practices Pediatrics near North Andover, MA.
See North Andover Pediatricians.