Dr. Steven Jacobs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Jacobs?

March 12th, 2013

Outstanding!!

After searching for an addition specialist that my husband and I could trust, we were recommended to see Dr. Steven Jacobs. After months of seeing doctor after doctor, Dr. Jacobs FINALLY saw our situation, and directed us to the proper facilities and specialists. Without his "tough love" and incredible follow-up, I'm not sure where my husband would be today. Many thanks for this wonderful and compassionate doctor - I highly recommend him to any individual or family seeking help and guidance!! I never write reviews, and this one' was way overdue!

March 3rd, 2012

The Best!!!!!

I highly recommend Dr. Jacobs. I've had many doctors but no one like Dr. Jacobs. He's the best!!!

April 28th, 2011

Been going to him for many years. He is an excellent physician. My only complaint is that his nurse is terrible.She has a bad manner and attitude, seems like she would rather be someplace else.

January 5th, 2011

outstanding!!!

Our 22 yr old son was going through withdrawals from using drugs and Dr. Jacobs was extreme helpful and exceptionally knowledgeable. He got us an appointment right away - same day and was able to get us the help we needed. But most of all my son felt understood, safe and got great medical care to alleviate his pain from symptoms of withdrawal safely. We had been to other doctors and psychiatrists to no avail but felt that Dr. Jacobs was the most knowledgeable in this field. He spent an hour with us, was extremely THOROUGH. I cannot recommend him enough!

February 22nd, 2010

Jacobs is the best!

Dr. Jacobs is all you could ask for: Very thorough and an excellent diagnostician. He takes his time with you, listens intently and easily explains all your relevant medical/health conditions. I've seen him for years. Sometimes the wait is 5 minutes, sometimes 45. But that doesn't matter--when it's your turn, you feel as if you're his only patient, and nothing and no one else matter. I've waited decades for that kind of doctor!

October 5th, 2009

Terrific doctor

He's smart, thorough and caring. He catches problems and refers his patients to specialists when necessary. I would recommend him to everyone.

March 29th, 2017