Learn more about Dr. Steven Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kaplan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Kaplan has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Kaplan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Steven Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kaplan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.