A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kaplan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Kaplan has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Kaplan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Steven Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kaplan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.