Learn more about Dr. Steven Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kaplan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Kaplan has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaplan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Kaplan practice?
Dr. Steven Kaplan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Port Washington, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Port Washington Orthopedic Surgeons, Port Washington Surgeons, and Port Washington Sports Medicine Doctors.