A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Klein, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Cumberland Memorial Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Klein FACR and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Klein practice?
- Dr. Steven Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Klein practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Internists and Hagerstown Rheumatologists.