A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lawrence, Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lawrence, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lawrence has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jay Lawrence MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Steven Lawrence has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lawrence practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Orthopedic Surgeons and Lexington Surgeons.