Learn more about Dr. Steven Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lawrence, Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lawrence, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lawrence has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jay Lawrence MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Steven Lawrence has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Lawrence practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons and Lexington Orthopedic Surgeons.