A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Joesph Lee MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Steven Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Lee practices Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.