Dr. Steven Ma MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Fredericksburg, VA

May 18th, 2017
The most caring, thorough doctor I've been to in FOREVER!!
I lost my long time doctor and it took forever finding one that I could or even wanted to review. I have to even travel over an hour to and from Dr. Ma, but don't hesitate, no matter what. He listens and always takes my questions with complete attention. He is the most caring, comprehensive and extensive in his searching for solutions to any issues I have ever had. Any wait times will be returned with his complete attention and thoroughness to your own needs and concerns. He has discovered and found MANY answers to my issues through testing and solutions proven to my benefit. His staff is a delight no matter how rushed they are. I truly feel like they're all family and wouldn't consider going anywhere else unless he specifies a specialist. Truly a blessing for me. My wait times are never an issue as I arrange early appointments, but if ever I have to come later, I just bring reading material and know it's well worth the wait. I also like the fact that I can call from home anytime with any questions or concerns and will be attended to within the same day.

September 18th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Steven Ma for over the past 14 years; he is extremely effective and efficient as a Primary Care Family Practitioner. It may take a few extra minutes to actually see Dr. Ma for an annual checkup or routine, yet it is well worth the wait because of the exceptional quality care he gives to each of his patients.

August 28th, 2012
Dr.Ma is very friendly, and will listen to you.only one staff member is nice the other needs to work some where else,

August 3rd, 2011
He keeps you coming back for follow-up appointments.

June 7th, 2011
Dr Ma
Dr Ma is always in a rush, literally running around the office. He speaks very fast and unclear so it's hard to understand him. He doesn't listen to your problem and try to correct it, he tries to say a lot of symptoms people have are in their head. I don't feel like he knows much of what he's talking about.

February 3rd, 2011
LONGEST WAIT IN HISTORY!!!
NO MATTER WHAT THE APPT IS FOR OR TIME OF DAY-YOU WILL WAIT!