A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Meyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Meyer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Meyer has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- St. Luke's Health System, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jay Meyer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Steven Meyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Meyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Sioux City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA.
See North Sioux City Orthopedic Surgeons.